Potts Bakers is reliable because, established in 1891, it is owned and managed by Mathew, the fifth generation of Potts Bakers. Together with our team of skilled craft bakers and operators we have supplied a range of own label cakes to national supermarkets and own label breadcakes to a food service company for over 15 years.
Please be aware that all our products contain flour or cereals and so we cannot consider gluten free products.
Our range includes
- Traditional breads – including white and wholemeal, large, small and box loaves, sliced and whole
- Teacakes/Breadcakes – giant, large and small – white and wholemeal
- Currant teacakes
- Cookies – includes oat, chocolate chip, apple and cinnamon, chocolate and orange
- Shortbread – includes traditional and chocolate chip
- Slices – Rocky road, chocolate brownie, caramel, cherry bakewell
- Flapjack – traditional, chocolate and sultana
- Gingerbread men
- Seasonal specialities – gingerbreads, hot cross buns, mince pies and Yorkshire parkin (Find out more …. )