- offer quality baked goods and excellent service
- have a proven capacity and capability to manufacture, pack and label to required timescales
- is a Member of the Craft Bakers Association and SALSA (Safe and Local Supplier) accredited.
Potts Bakers is reliable because, established in 1891, it is owned and managed by Roger & Andrew, the fourth generation of Potts bakers. Mathew Potts is the Bakery Manager – the fifth generation. Together with our team of skilled craft bakers and operators we have supplied a range of own label cakes to national supermarkets and own label breadcakes to a food service company for 10 years.
- Traditional breads – large and farmhouse, white and wholemeal
- Breadcakes – large and small, white and wholemeal
- Cookies – White chocolate chip, oat and chocolate, milk chocolate chip
- Shortbread – traditional and chocolate chip
… and Yorkshire parkin slabs and currant teacakes
Contact Mathew Potts to discuss your needs on
tel/fax: 01226 249175
South Yorkshire S70 3PG